- On Gun Ownership and Abortion: Reluctantly Tolerated Rights
- No More Hesitation Targets, Because Apparently Cops Are Too Reluctant to Shoot Pregnant Women
- Mythology of the Liberty Movement
- On GOP Moralizing
- Quick Thoughts on the GOP and Tea Party Rebuttals
- SOTU Time!!!
- Obamacare and the Decline of Full-Time Employment in America
- Adjusting the Conservative Message for the Big Government Generation
- Former NFL Greats Make Slurred Demand More Gun Control
- Today’s Guns and Ammo Market: Is Price Gouging Wrong?
Second Amendment’s Importance Archive
In the early morning hours of March 22nd2009 a couple went for a walk near their home in the wealthy, “safe” community of Lansdowne, Virginia. Sadly they didn’t make it home that day. The man, a military veteran and CIA contractor, was pummeled to death. His wife, who was raped, tortured, and savagely beaten, survived, albeit with emotional [...]
We’ve all heard crime horror stories. Stories like that of Meredith Emerson who was abducted while hiking alone on the Appalachian Trail in 2008. She was held for three days. During that time she was tortured and raped before finally being murdered. In the aftermath of Emerson’s murder a Georgia state official was asked whether [...]
The decision to carry a gun is a big one. Potentially its the most important decision you’ll ever make. I write this, because it comes with so many new responsibilities, which, if not discharged appropriately, could cause grave harm to yourself and/or to others. Carrying a gun gives you options you would not otherwise have [...]
Although I live in the DC area now, I grew up in the southern Appalachian mountains. Geographically the two communities aren’t as far a part as you might think — just a 6 hour drive down I81. But culturally, the two might as well be on different planets. To be sure there are a great [...]